set up by Richard Swift in 2006.
Richard left PricewaterhouseCoopers in 2003 having been the CEO
for their Business Process Outsourcing business across Europe since 2000.
Prior to that he was
a senior partner in the PwC (and previously PW) Management Consulting practice with responsibilities for:
- Risk Management across Europe (1998-2000)
- Leading the PW Government and Utilities consulting
- Leading the formulation of the Firm's blueprints for consulting services
in the areas of markets and customers, finance, costing, human resources, supply chain, and information technology (1991-1994)
His earlier career with PW encompassed a wide variety of consulting assignments around the world.
In between 2003 and 2006 he was Chairman and a founding director of Acuera Ltd and Acuera Consulting which specialised
in the area of outsourcing IT applications support maintenance. The business was transferred to a major consultancy.
- Review and negotiation of Outsourcing deals
- Contract and Business Case review
- SLA/OLA development or review
- Business/IT project management and review
- Project resuscitation
- Risk reviews
Accelecor believes that the key to all the above
- Clarity of thought
of dependencies and success factors